1. In order to nominate someone, you must have permission from the individual or representative in order to nominate them for an award.
2. You may encourage others to nominate the same person or organization.
3. If your nominee is chosen, you must confirm that the person or representatives from the organization is willing to participate in the the socially distant event in Fall of 2021.
4. If your nominee is chosen, we expect you to serve as liaison to your nominee and the Greater San Fernando Valley Chapter's National Philanthropy Day Committee.
5. If your nominee is chosen, we ask that you invite guests to support the event and assist in securing sponsorships from your organization and your nominee’s network.
6. If your nominee is chosen, you agree to participate in the program in Fall of 2021.
7. Please follow the word count guidelines in the nomination form.
Nomination Categories (see descriptions on nomination link below)
Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser
Outstanding Fundraising Professional
Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy
Outstanding Corporation or Corporate Foundation
NOMINATION DEADLINE IS July 31, 2021