- In order to nominate someone, you must have permission from the individual in order to nominate him or her for an award.
- You may encourage others to nominate the same person or organization.
- If your nominee is chosen, you must confirm that the person or representative from the organization can participate on our virtual event on November 5, 2021.
- If your nominee is chosen, we expect you to serve as liaison to your nominee and the National Philanthropy Day Conference & Awards Committee.
- If your nominee is chosen, we ask that you invite guests to participate in the program and assist in securing sponsorships from your organization and your nominee's network.
- If your nominee is chosen, you agree to participate in our virtual networking reception for National Philanthropy Conference & Awards Program.
- Please follow the word count guidelines in the nomination form.
Nomination Categories (see descriptions on nomination link below)
Outstanding Corporation or Corporate Foundation
Outstanding Public or Private Foundation
Outstanding Nonprofit Organization
Outstanding Professional Fundraiser
Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy
NOMINATION DEADLINE EXTENDED THROUGH JUNE 30, 2021