For each award, please review and follow these guidelines:
- Any person from the community may submit a nomination.
- No more than two organizations can nominate the same individual jointly.
- Award winners must be present to accept their award at the luncheon on November 14th, 2019.
- Awards selection will take place in mid-July, and nominators will be informed if their nominee was selected.
- Previously submitted nominations will not be carried forward. Please submit a new application for consideration in 2019.
- Past honorees cannot be nominated for the same award; however, an honoree or honorees may be nominated for a different award.
- If a nominee is selected as an award recipient, AFP Alabama will ask the nominee to participate in the making of a video prior to NPD.
- Up to five supporting pictures of the awardee working within the community will be requested.
In addition to submitting a nomination form online, please don't forget to email two letters of endorsement from two different organizations. Each letter must be no longer than two pages. Please email the letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All nominations must be submitted no later than June 7th, 2019. If you require assistance in submitting a nomination, please contact the Nominations Chair, Amy Thomas, at email@example.com.